Sunday, October 30, 2011

16455--Charlie's Angels

Once upon a time, there were three very different little girls.  They work for me.  My name is Charlie.

Charlie: Good morning, Angels. 

Marcy: Good morning, sir. 

Peppermint Patty: How ya doin', Chuck? 

Lucy: Get on with it, blockhead.  Do we have a client or not?

Patty: Yeah, Chuck.  What's the story?

Charlie: Mr. Van Pelt is missing a priceless personal item.  He believes the theft may have been an inside job.

Van Pelt: Thank you for seeing me today.  I...I...feel so...

Patty: I think he's having trouble breathing, Chuck.  Have you tried getting away from shoelaces and switching to sandals?  There's nothing like a comfortable shoe to help you stay calm and relaxed.

Marcy: It looks like he's going to pass out.  Maybe we should get him a paper bag to breathe into, sir.

Lucy: He looks like he needs me to sock him one.

Van Pelt: No, I'll...I'll be alright.  They left me this note.

Patty: This doesn't look good, Chuck.  It's from the network.

Marcy: What could it mean, sir?

Lucy: Whatever it is, it doesn't look friendly.  This has got to mean trouble for us.

CB: Good grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment