Now, among the teachings of Superman:
- All living things have the right to do so.
- We should be able to find better ways to solve our problems than by killing.
- Care for others.
- Get some sun.
- The battle may be neverending, but a take a little time for yourself when you can.
- Being honest is good, but it's OK to keep some things to yourself.
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Stand firm and let it bounce off. Break the big stuff.
- Rise above minor annoyances, especially the ones that can't fly.
- Regular exercise will keep you fit enough to look good in tights.
- Being the best will make you a target. Some people are going to take shots at you.
- Keep things as peaceful as you can, but recognize when it's time to kick some butt.
- Heat vision can clear up a lot of issues that might otherwise be problems.
- It doesn't take super-vision to see what's really important in life.
- Beware of mad scientists and glowing rocks.